Season 10 Press Masterpost
Just so I’ll have them in one place…
“You don’t think you deserve to be saved?”
Anonymous asked: what are your favorite and least favorite episodes of supernatural?
omg I love questions like this! You know I can’t just choose a few:
I am less intimately familiar with the earlier seasons (aka I’ve only watched most episodes once or twice) so there are only a few standouts for me - I would probably have others if I were to embark on a rewatch now.
- Nightshifter (bank heist, this ep was crazy and I loved the fugitive storyline)
- Jus in Bello (again, the fugitive storyline plus clever boys in a siege situation)
- Ghostfacers (because GHOSTFACERS)
- Lazarus Rising (because Cas’ amazing entrance)
- On the Head of a Pin (because Alastair scares the crap out of me and this one is crucial for Cas)
- Lucifer Rising (because Dean/Cas intensity)
- The End (because it’s amazing)
- Changing Channels (ditto, in a different way)
- Point of No Return (because of all the character interactions)
- The French Mistake (see Changing Channels)
- The Man Who Would be King (OBVIOUSLY, I would venture to say this is the best episode they’ve ever done and such a gamechanger)
- What’s Up, Tiger Mommy? (just for the Purgatory scene!!!)
- A Little Slice of Kevin (this episode is everything from a Dean/Cas perspective)
- Everybody Hates Hitler (this one holds a special place in my heart because it’s the episode that I realized bisexual Dean/Destiel was a real, purposeful and possible direction the show was open to taking)
- Goodbye Stranger (because crypt scene!!!)
- Road Trip (everything Dean and Cas should be is evident in this ep)
- Stairway to Heaven (because Dean’s descent and Cas’ sacrifice)
I think my personal biases may be evident in this list. ;)
As for least favourites? I don’t know that I could pick, as most of them are MotW episodes I’d consider just forgettable and/or boring? Were there any I hated? No, not really… Were there any I thought should be done differently? Yup! But alas…
Agree/disagree? What are your favourites, lovelies?
castielmelody asked: wild question would you happen to know of any meta that analyzes cas & dean's relationship progression from s4 to s9 or anything like that?
Ahhhh…. there is this amazing collection which covers season eight and nine, and this is a really good breakdown of season 7 (but please, fair warning, the tumblr user who wrote it is no longer part of the spn fandom and only left this series up for posterity). I am not aware of any that cover 4-6, but maybe some lovely person reading this is? :)
[Zap2It] Good to hear! What can you tell me about this mysterious other character that is also on the hunt for Dean in addition to Sam hunting his brother?
[Carver] Well, I can tell you that he’s kind of cool and his name is Cole. He is someone from Dean’s past who is looking…